Recorded Webinar - 60 mins
Sarah Fuller shares the current research into feeding under restraint and how to ensure yo are working safely in this area as a Dietitian.
· Discussion of the role of the Dietitian in tube feeding under restraint.
· Overview of the current research and clinical guidance into this area
· Sharing of example feeding plans and care plans
· Discussion of an example case
· Question and answer session
Sarah Fuller - Speaker
Sarah Fuller is a specialist CAMHS Eating Disorders Dietitian. She is a clinical advisor and associate trainer for BEAT the UK’s eating disorders charity alongside her clinical work she has published research, case studies and guidance in tube feeding under restraint.
A recording and powerpoint slides will be sent to you once you have made your purchase.
Recorded November 2011
top of page